Reserve and Plan an Event
Our 22,000-square-foot facility is a re-purposed elementary school building with rental spaces for anything from intimate meetings and workshops to conferences and weddings with up to 200 attendees. With affordable prices (including discounts for non-profit organizations, local residents and multi-day reservations), friendly service and a convenient location just a few blocks from the charming wooden boardwalk of the historic, waterfront town of Grand Lake, the Grand Lake Center is the ideal setting for events large or small. All event spaces include tables/chairs (as available), coffee makers, Wi-Fi and ample parking. Read on for more details!
- Auditorium (3,000 sq. feet)
- 2 Meeting Rooms (Approx. 700 sq. feet)
- Outdoor Picnic Area
- Game Room
- Children’s Play Room
- Group Fitness Room
$300 per half-day (up to 4 hours)
- 3,000 square feet (tile floor)
- Max occupancy:400
- Banquet seating occupancy: 250
- Access to stage with curtain
- Commercial kitchen featuring 2 oven/stoves, multiple sinks, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezers (NO utensils)
- $150 cleaning fee required
- $500 deposit due upon booking
$15 per hour
- Approx. 700 square feet (each)
- Best for 40 or less attendees (each)
- Rooms can be combined for groups up to 80 people
- Both rooms have hand washing sinks and white boards
- $30 deposit due upon booking
$30 per hour
- Remove the divider between Meeting Room 1 and Meeting Room 2 to create one larger space (approx. 1,400 sq. ft.)
- Best fit for groups of 40 – 80 people
- Ceiling drapes (auditorium only): $200
- Carpet Squares (auditorium only): $200
- Key card (after-hours access): $10
- Electronic Grand Piano: $25
- Projector: $15
- Speakers/microphone: $25
The Center is Perfect for...
Our courteous staff is here to assist you in finding the right choice for local event planners, catering, lodging and recreation.
Auditorium $400 per day
Each booking includes tables and seating for 50. Up to 12 hour rental. Includes stage access and catering kitchen. Nonprofit and local discounts available.
Meeting Rooms $14 per hour
Each booking includes tables and seating for 50. Multiple meeting rooms available. Price is the same for Social Lounge, Game Room, and Picnic Area. Nonprofit and local discounts available. $30 damage deposit required per room.
Add-ons Contact Us
Ask us about carpet and drape set up for the auditorium, additional table and chair rentals, audio equipment and projector rentals.
Multi-Day Discount 20% Off
Book your full price event for 3 full consecutive days and receive 20% off the total venue rental fees.