Give Where You Play
The Grand Lake Center is in need of community support of all kinds. The Center’s goal is to become a self-funded multi-generational, multi-purpose community event and recreation facility. We can only do that with your help. There are many ways you can help us. Some of those examples are giving time to complete projects throughout the facility and grounds; gifting equipment and monetary tax deductible gifts. Call the Center for ideas and more details.
We appreciate all who have already donated so much to us! Thank you!!!!!
Questions or Suggestions?
Contact us today!
Phone: (970) 627-2415
Email: [email protected]
Find us on Facebook @GrandLakeCenter
5 Ways to Support Grand Lake Center
The best way to show your support for the Grand Lake Center, is to let us support you! Use our services and spaces and talk to everyone you know about how they can also benefit from our affordable room rates, community services, and fantastic fitness center! Let us be your place to connect with your community, to improve your wellbeing, and to enjoy being a part of Grand Lake.
- Rent an hourly conference room for your annual HOA, client, committee, etc. meetings
- Organize a play-date for your children in our toddler or game rooms
- Invest in a fitness membership (see Membership Options & Pricing here!)
- Teach a class or program in our fitness or art rooms–you keep the proceeds!
- Follow our Facebook page
- Join our e-mail newsletter list
- Tell your friends and family about all the great services we offer
- Share your organization’s event and meeting information on our community bulletin boards
- Attend our annual Bluegrass Concert fundraiser in July
- Leave us a 5-star review on Google or Facebook
- Teach a youth program or organize a youth activity
- Teach or organize a program for senior citizens
- Exterior maintenance (staining, pulling weeds, cleaning picnic tables, sweeping playground)
- Interior maintenance (cleaning fitness machines, organizing playroom, painting cabinets)
- Community garden organizer/management
Volunteer and Donation Shout-Outs
- Rotary Club of Grand Lake
- Jody Huddleson
- Mark and Ann McLean
- Grand Lake Fire Protection District