Give Where You Play
The Grand Lake Center is in need of community support of all kinds. The Center’s goal is to become a self-funded multi-generational, multi-purpose community event and recreation facility. We can only do that with your help. There are many ways you can help us. Some of those examples are giving time to complete projects throughout the facility and grounds; gifting equipment and monetary tax deductible gifts. Call the Center for ideas and more details.
We appreciate all who have already donated to us – thank you!
Questions or Suggestions?
Contact us today!
Email: [email protected]
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter: @GrandLakeCenter
5 Ways to Support Grand Lake Center
The best way to show your support for the Grand Lake Center, is to let us support you! Use our services and spaces and talk to everyone you know about how they can also benefit from our affordable room rates, community services, and fantastic fitness center! Let us be your place to connect with your community, to improve your wellbeing, and to enjoy being a part of Grand Lake.
- Host your HOA annual meeting at the Grand Lake Center
- Organize a play-date for your children in our toddler or game rooms
- Always sign in when you visit to help us show our growth
- Choose a fitness membership over other free options
- Hold your contractor/client meetings in our social lounge
- Like our Facebook and other social media pages
- Join our newsletter list
- Talk to your friends and family about all the great services we offer
- Share your organizations event and meeting information on our bulletin boards
- Attend our events
- Get involved in the community!
- Teach a youth program or organize a youth activity
- Teach or Organize a senior citizen program
- Ice skate sharpening and sizing (previous knowledge required)
- Sunday front desk attendant
- Paint the bright yellow cupboards!
- Clean the cardio and weight machines
- Yard clean-up
- Community garden organizer/management
- Plastic storage tubs for decorations
- Ice skates
- Disinfectant for ice skates
- Small to medium sized TV for the open fitness room
- Snacks for youth activities
Volunteer and Donation Shout Outs
- Rotary Club of Grand Lake
- Jodie Huddleson
- Mark and Ann McLean
- Grand Lake Fire Protection District